9/1/12

Encyclopedia DetStaria...

Anyone looking for the lost pages of Detstar.com can go here: http://web.archive.org/.

I spent some time browsing the GoldenEye section, and it's cool, yet eerie. Some of this stuff I wrote over a decade ago. A few screens are missing, but it's like touring the ruins of an ancient pyramid. Some of the treasures are gone, but you can still read the hieroglyphs on the walls.

Also glad that GoldenEye 007 has managed to live on forever, and is still being played all over the world. Rock on!


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to reclaim Detstar.com and use it as a medium for your comics, or are you going to continue using this blogspot garbage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be the blogspot experience for a while. Frustrating, for sure. We'll see what the future holds. Things are kinda up in the air right now. I'm also on deviantArt and coming soon to FaceBook...

    ReplyDelete